The Ninth Annual Convocation of the Chettinad Academy of Research and Education is tentatively scheduled before December 2019 at Sigapi Achi Convention Centre, Chettinad Health City campus, Kelambakkam, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu. The exact date and time of the convocation will be notified in due course in the official website of the University soon.
All the candidates who have been declared successful and qualified for award of degrees/diplomas in the final year University Examinations conducted by Chettinad Academy of Research and Education in the respective courses viz., Ph.D., D.M., M.Ch., M.D., M.S., MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Embryology, M.Sc., in all streams and B.Sc., in all streams are eligible for admission to the Ninth Annual Convocation.
Applications for admission to the Ninth Annual Convocation 'IN PERSON / 'IN ABSENTIA' are invited from the eligible candidates. The filled in Application forms for Convocation can be submitted through online. The last date for receipt of completed application forms shall be intimated in the official website of this University.
- All eligible candidates shall submit their 9th Annual Convocation application form & unpaid fees if any through online mode only and No hard copy of form or documents shall be entertained.
- CARE keeps the academic awards into the National Academic Depository (NAD). This will help students to e-verify their Degree documents.
- Candidates who have not Registered on NAD portal should first Register on https://www.chettinadhealthcity.com/care/medicalcollege_nad.htm and generate NAD ID No. before applying for Convocation.
- Candidates should read carefully the instructions and keep ready the required documents including NAD ID before submitting filled in online Convocation application.
- All fields in the application form should be filled-in correctly. The option once selected shall remain final and will not be considered for any change at later stage.
- Eligibility: All candidates who have been declared successful and qualified for award of degrees/diplomas in the final year University Examinations conducted by Chettinad Academy of Research and Education in the respective courses viz., Ph.D., D.M., M.Ch., M.D., M.S., MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Embryology, M.Sc., in all streams and B.Sc., in all streams are eligible for admission to the 9th Annual Convocation.
- 'IN PERSON' means the candidate has to be present himself/herself physically at the time of Convocation to receive the Degree/Diploma. 'IN ABSENTIA' means the presence of the candidate at the time of Convocation is not required.
Those candidates who have not paid their convocation fees must remit the payment through online by means of NEFT transaction to the following account:
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT: CHETTINAD ACADEMY OF RESEARCH AND EDUCATION NAME OF THE BANK: STATE BANK OF INDIA - PADUR BRANCH ACCOUNT NO: 34576992086 IFSC CODE: SBIN0017181 A/C TYPE: CURRENT
Candidates who originally opted to receive the Degree 'IN PERSON' but failed to attend the Convocation has to remit the following penal fee:
Within a period of six months from the date of convocation Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) After a period of 6 months to one year from the date of convocation Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) After a period of one year from the date of convocation Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two thousand only)
- Candidates who have NOT APPLIED for the Convocation has to remit Rs.5000/- (Rupees Five thousand only) as penal fee along with the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the University website www.chettinadhealthcity.com regularly for all updates pertaining to 9th Annual Convocation.
- University shall send all communications related to Convocation either through email/SMS. Kindly make sure the correct email ID and Mobile Number. Do not write the email of any other person otherwise the communications from University will not be delivered to you properly. University shall not be held responsible in the case of incorrect or any other person email address.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained/accepted. Late and defective applications will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidates are requested in their own interest to retain a photocopy of the Online Application Form for their record.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the University shall be final and binding.
- For latest events and updates on CARE you may visit facebook id: CAREKONNECT, instagram id: care_chettinad
Read carefully the following Instructions before filling the online application form:
- Candidate must enter valid University Registration Number (Reg. No. is available on qualifying examination mark statement) and NAD ID and then click on apply button.
- You are informed to select the option of IN PERSON/IN ABSENTIA carefully.
Documents to be kept ready:
Documents Remarks ID proof
(Aadhaar Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter ID)
.JPEG or .JPG or .PNG format of size up to 1 mb Upload Recent Passport size colour Photograph (no selfie photo entertained) .JPEG or .JPG or .PNG format of size 1.25 X 1.5 inch scanned up to 200 dpi. Recent good quality, Full Face, Passport size, colored photo with Navy Blue background, size up to 1 mb Upload Signature .JPEG or .JPG or .PNG format of size 1.25 X 0.5 inch scanned up to 96 to 150 dpi, size up to 1 mb Scanned copy of final year Mark Sheet of qualifying Examination .JPEG or .JPG or .PNG or .PDF format of size up to 1 mb Scanned copy of the University Internship Completion Certificate (If Applicable) .JPEG or .JPG or .PNG or .PDF format of size up to 1 mb Scanned copy of Provisional Certificate (PP2 for MBBS students) .JPEG or .JPG or .PNG format of size up to 1 mb Scanned copy of Course completion certificate / Copy of result notification / Provisional Certificate for Ph.D. students .JPEG or .JPG or .PNG or .PDF format of size up to 1 mb
- On successful submission of online application form the candidate will receive the filled in application to the registered email id for reference.
- Candidates not receiving SMS/e-mail even after successful submission of application may contact university office through e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start of Online Application Form 18.11.2019 Last date of Submission of Application Form Intimated Shortly Date of Convocation Intimated Shortly
I have read all the instructions carefully and thereby apply to get the Degree/Diploma Certificate.